LulzBut Mini 3D Printer
The LulzBot® Mini is a high performance desktop 3D printer that's perfect for home users, makers, designers, engineers, architects, and anyone looking for an easy-to-use desktop 3D printer.
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI print surface
- Print Area: 152mm x 152mm x 158mm (6in x 6in x 6.2in)
- Print Volume: 3,650 cm3 (223 in3) of usable space
- Top Print Speed: 275mm/sec (10.8in/sec) at 0.18 layer height
- Layer Thickness: From 0.05mm to 0.50mm (0.002in - 0.020in)
- Capable Materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, wood filled filaments, Polyester (Tritan), PETT, bronze and copper filled filaments, Polycarbonate, Nylon, PETG, conductive PLA and ABS, UV luminescent filaments, PCTPE, PC-ABS, and more every day
- Discouraged Materials: 3D printing with carbon fiber filaments is not recommended at this time because carbon fiber filaments can degrade both the nozzle and hot end of the LulzBot Mini Tool Head.
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3mm (0.1in)
- Multi-Software Compatible: Freedom to use any number of 3D printing software programs, Cura LulzBot Edition comes standard. Other compatible software includes OctoPrint, BotQueue, Slic3r, Printrun, MatterControl, and many more.
- Overall Dimensions: 435mm x 340mm x 385mm (17.1in x 13.4in x 15.2in)
- Weight: 8.55kg (18.85lbs)
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC with auto-switching power supply
- Power Output: 24 volt 150 watts 6.25 amp
- Example Power Consumption: ABS
- 0.1kWh, 30 minute print
- 0.194 kWh, 60 minute print
- Maximum Draw: 300 watts
Operating Temperature Range
- Maximum Tool Head Temperature: 300°C (572°F)
- Maximum Heated Bed Temperature: 120°C (248°F)
Your Mini printer package includes :
- LulzBot Mini 3D Printer
- Quick Start Guide
- LulzBot Mini Reference Poster
- 5 Replacement Wiper Pads
- 2mm Allen Wrench
- Dental Pick
- Flathead Bristle Brush
- Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- USB and Power Cable - Tethered use with the USB cable connected is required to operate this machine.
- USB Drive with Source Files